Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Please vote for me!

I have entered the NYIP International Photo Contest. The theme of the competition is "Photograph your hometown". There are four categories:

  • Main Street
  • Faces In The Crowd
  • Pets & Wildlife
  • Local Music

My entry is under Pets & Wildlife and was taken at the Lory Park Zoo in Midrand. Please vote for it here:

http://contests.fotki.com/nyip/petsandwildlife_sort1/215680479.html

There is only four days left before public voting closes. After that it is up to the judges. The judges will judge the top 100 voted pics in each category and choose a winner per category as well as a Grand Prize Winner.

To make it to the Judges decision, I will need about 200 votes.

If you like my pic, please vote for it and let's put Midrand Jo'burg on the map. Thanx in advance.

No comments: